
okay, well, there is some minor news. EXAMS ARE FINISHED!!!!!!! it just feels way good to have no more pressures and no more crap to learn. YAY! although... i am beginning to think that i am suicidal. because i have next years reading materials for english AND i have about 20 law books to read for uni. meh. AND i have LNAT past papers. gosh, i really am a geek.
second, i was pondering the idea of l'avenir. and, yes, i had to say it in french. it just sounds so much more better in a foreign language. its just sort of scary. i mean, this time, two years from now, ill be at uni (hopefully), doing a degree that i adore (i hope) and i hope ill be happy. but, that aint the scary part. the scary part is that ill be away from my family, my second family a.k.a my friends. ill be in a different country (maybe), but ill most definitely be out of my comfort zone. AAAAARGHHH!!!!!! =O honestly, if i think about this too much i start to hyperventilate.
L'anevir?
ReplyDeleteWhat does that mean?
Next year I'm leaving to go to CANADA (wooo! otherside of the world!!) to go to somewhere I've never been before to live with people I've never met before, in a place where I'm at least 300 miles away from anyone I know! :D I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
Lol.